For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139:13-16 (NIV) #life
Popular posts from this blog
Episode 773 Scott Adams: Iraq, 2020, China Deal and Your Questions
Major Garrett of CBS gives president Trump's record on minority citizens a full-throated endorsement with no buts or qualifications. Peter Bergen, military/intelligence analyst on CNN also gave President Trump an unqualified endorsement for use of force in Iraq against Iranian backed militia. If you injure our people your people are going to die. Systems are better than goals. By Scott Adams 31 December 2019 (1°15'56") #Coffee #SimultaneousSip #IdeaTribe #ConstellationOfIdeas #communication #amplification #HereIsToYou #war #IranianAggression #ChinaTradeDeal #minorities #race
Comments
Post a Comment